Powered By Blogger

Thursday 27 March 2014

Style Steal: Valentino inspired heels

From the moment I set my eyes on Valentinos latest offering of shoes I fell head over heels (literally!!). However the price soon brought me back to reality, at almost €700 a pair they aren't exactly affordable. 
Before my recent trip to the UK I had a browse online at some of the big high street stores websites as I knew I needed  a shopping plan before heading over to make the most of my short trip! I badly needed a new pair of heels that I could wear every day, not just for a night out. When I found this pair I was thrilled with myself!
Not only were they very similar to the Valentino pair I had been lusting after, they were a fab snake skin print (very popular at the minute), the heel wasn't too high (perfect for everyday wear) and the upper was leather (great for comfort). Best of all these shoes were only £65 (approximately €78), which I think is very reasonable since I plan on wearing them into the ground! I purchased this pair in Office and they also come in an all black version. 
Having already worn these on a night out and undertaken a considerable amount of walking in them I can assure you that they are quite comfortable. I styled mine with a pair of turn up denims but I think they would also look well with a pencil skirt. If you want to invest in a pair but don't have an Office store near to you they are available to buy online at office.co.uk, there is a £5 delivery charge to ROI customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment