Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Product Review: MAC Cremesheen Coral Bliss

One of my most recent makeup purchases was a lovely lippie by MAC Cosmetics which I picked up in Brown Thomas Limerick just before my holiday. I specifically bought it as a summer lipstick with the intention of wearing it on holidays but since them I've worn it nearly every day! The Cremesheen lipsticks are a favourite of mine as they are quite moisturising and naturally leave a light sheen on the lips so there is no need for gloss. They are also extremely wearable as the colour is not as heavily pigmented as other lipsticks. When worn alone Coral Bliss is a light pinky coral, perfect to brighten up your look. 
This lipstick can also be altered by adding a liner. Choose a pink liner for that pinky coral look. As I have dark hair I can also pull off a more orangey coral so I decided to pick up a liner called Lasting Sensation. 
I lined my lips and also filled them in with liner before applying the lipstick so that even when the creamy lipstick faded I was left with a nice stain on my lips. 
Coral Bliss has now become a staple in my makeup bag and if you are looking for a summery coral perfect for every day wear then this is the shade for you!

1 comment:

  1. Really love this colour and it looks gorgeous on you! ♡

    http://shannonmarina.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete