Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 24 June 2014

My favourite new app!

Everyday I come across images on Instagram, Tumblr and other blogs and always find really cool outfit inspiration. I found it really frustrating when I came across something that I really liked and couldn't ascertain where the particular bag, belt dress etc came from. A few days ago I came across this life changing app: "WhereToGet"! It is amazing!



You can follow tonnes of different categories be they based on an item of clothing eg; dress, swimsuit, shorts or a celebrity (I follow celebs including Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner). You can even follow a particular trend. Your newsfeed will fill up with different images from these categories which you can "like" or "want".


 If you click "want" you will receive a notification when another user adds a tip to the post telling you where it's from or where you can buy something similar, brilliant! You can also post your own images. I am glued to this app and find it is really filling the void left behind from the unfortunate closure of asos! The best news is that this piece of genius is free to download! 

No comments:

Post a Comment