Powered By Blogger

Saturday 2 August 2014

Fashion Mood Boards: Zara AW14

Producing little mood boards has become a habit of mine recently! I find it great for determining whether items from different sites will look good together, aside from trying them on of course! Now, my mood boards are nowhere near as sophisticated as some other bloggers who use photoshop and other such tools. I make them up in a few minutes and find them to be simple yet effective! Here is one I compiled recently with some of my top pics from Zara's latest collection.



This clutch bag is to die! I've seen a few bloggers photographed wearing it already. It's a dinky little size and available in black and white. It sort of fits into that whole novelty accessories trend around at the moment too. Pair it with jeans and a blazer for day time chic or with a midi and crop top for a cute evening look.



Oooooh these shoooooes! At the moment I'm sort of obsessed with Margot Robbie's character in The Wolf of Wall Street. Her wardrobe on the movie is so fun and I love that whole eighties sexy power dressing look. All of her heels in the film are super high pointy toe stilettos and lots of ankle strap and Mary Jane action too! This pair totally have that vibe about them! Available I'm black and nude and for only €30 how could you not?!



This skirt is so beautiful and very Carrie Bradshaw-esque! Metallic midi skirts seem to be having a bit of a moment! I've seen similar versions on asos and in River Island and Alice & Olivia also have one this season which I will be posting in an upcoming mood board post! Unfortunately, at the time I wrote this the skirt had sold out in my size but in hope to get my hands on it when it is restocked. 



This item is actually more wearable than you may think. The key is contrast! Match it with a simple white shirt and barely there sandals or a cute cropped fluffy jumper.

Everyone needs several good structured jackets at their disposal! Winter white is just divine. This piece will add bags of sophistication to a simple pair of denims.
And that concludes my first ever mood board post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment