Powered By Blogger

Saturday 2 August 2014

Beauty Review: Coco Mademoiselle

I cannot recall if I have previously mentioned this to you all but up until this time last year I worked selling fragrance for a number of years. Such a lovely job! As you can imagine I soon became addicted and I now like to think of myself as a connoisseur of fine fragrance! I found myself running low recently and my lovely boyfriend agreed to buy me a little surprise! Boy did good! He presented me with a generous 50ml bottle of Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle eau de parfum. It was love at first spray!



I will admit that when I sold fragrance I wasn't a fan of this scent. Mainly as it was so popular and was perhaps the most sprayed scent in the store. I had become very sick of it! Smelling it outside  of such a fragrance saturated environment was a beautiful experience however! 



Upon spraying this eau de parfum the first notes that hit your nose are citrusy and mouth watering. Oranges and grapefruits, yum! As it dries down it is clear that this is really a strong floral fragrance with rose and jasmine extract right at the heart of this fragrance. Vanilla and white musk form the base notes adding a certain warmth and sensuality to this fragrance.




In my opinion this is one of those scents which make you smell good enough to eat. Wear it if you want to be complimented! It is such a good quality fragrance, it lasts hours and you need to use very little. I love being able to smell my perfume on my skin hours later and so many of the newer fragrances on the market just don't satisfy me. It is easy to see why this scent has been a top seller since it's launch in 2001.



I would recommend this fragrance for those of you who like to invest in a good quality, long lasting scent. If you fancy a good, strong, floral fragrance with sweet undertones then this is for you. It is a step up for the girl who loves Victor and Rolf's Flowerbomb or LancĂ´me's La Vie Est Belle. This is the scent for the working woman who enjoys style and luxury and who wants to stand out from the crowd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment