Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 April 2014

Makeup Bag Essentials: Nude Lipstick

One item which every girl needs in her makeup bag is a good nude lipstick. It is subtle enough to wear everyday and is also the perfect compilment to a smoky eye for a sultry look. My Holy Grail lippie is MAC's Creme D'Nude. 



It is a creme sheen lipstick so you are getting texture aswel as a lovely colour. I find this lipstick is also light enough to wear everyday and I always wear it to work. By adding a nice gloss it is also perfect for creating a night time look, my favourites are Florabundance and CThru. I am quite fair skinned usually wearing NC20 in MAC and unlike lots of pale shades this product doesn't make me look washed out. (It also looks great with a tan).




 Use this lipstick with Stripdown liner to create the perfect nude lip, Kimmy K eat your heart out!


No comments:

Post a Comment