Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 May 2014

Product Review: Bronze Leaf Spray Tan


It is no secret that here at Beau Heaux we are serious tan lovers – you name it we will have tried it. From Cocoa Brown to Vita Liberata to Wow Brown to St.Tropez, we have done the rounds.

Recently I have started to suffer from dry skin, I exfoliate, moisturise and body brush but no matter what once I put on tan every little inch of dry skin is going to be eventuated. I believe I have finally found the most hydrating tan currently on the market - it gets better – it is organic and smells fab too! I have to admit when Karen from Bronze Leaf first presented this tan to me I really wasn’t 100% mad about it, it is aimed at 4&5 star hotel and day spas, comes in a brown packaging and all in all doesn’t look that WOW – never judge a book by its cover I hear you say? Indeed.

I had a full body spray tan of 12% (I like to be quiet ‘bronze’) and immediately afterwards I was surprised at how quick it dried on the skin and how fresh it smelt. I showered after 3 hours and again the next morning and I can honestly say I did not have a single tan mark on my bed sheets or clothes, this is by far the most up to date and ideal tan for the Irish girl. The tan looked very natural with plenty of colour, no tacky lines or artificial colour on my skin and it faded very well with the help of some moisturising. I did a full body scrub 5 days after I had been sprayed to remove all stubborn areas around dry skin like heels elbows etc and my skin was left in great condition.


This tan comes in 3 different shades- your tanning expert can best recommend the tan to suit your skin tone and desired finishing look. You can use it as an instant tan if you are in a hurry or have an event that evening or leave on overnight. It also comes in a handy self-application bottle also with a tan glove with a velvet effect making it super easy to apply but also the specially designed mitt doesn’t hold tan so you use less product.

This tan is gradually spreading across Ireland, retailing at about €30/€35 for a full body pray tan. For more info and stockists click on the link below, if you would like us to do a full review on the self-tan version of Bronze Leaf please just leave a comment below 

http://www.bronze-leaf.com/

https://www.facebook.com/BronzeLeafTan?fref=ts

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spray Tan Products should be 100% organic and natural. You have mentioned here great info. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete