Powered By Blogger

Thursday 3 July 2014

Outfits of the week...

I am now one of those people who wears a suit to work every day. I mean EVERY day, no casual Fridays! On my days off I love nothing more than to dress down in simple yet stylish pieces. In the last week I have made a conscience effort to post a few outfit posts to social media and I'm going to do a little round up for you all now!




I wore this first outfit on a Sunday after a night out. I was exhausted and was honestly just thinking of comfort! My jeggings are from H&M and were around €20 and they always have his style available in a few colours. They are SUPER comfy and I own several pairs! This tunic is chiffon and I picked it up in Dunnes Stores a couple months back. Leopard print is one of my fashion guilty pleasures! It never really goes out of style either so it's a handy option. I added a light, cream longline blazer on top just to smarten the look up. The blazer is from Forever 21. Finally, my sandals were bought in Tesco before holidays last summer but they currently have a really similar pair in Dunnes Stores for €12.




I spent Wednesday with my boyfriend who surprised me with these unreal new shoes!! Naturally, I planned my outfit around my new babies! 



The jeggings are a black version of the previous H&M ones. The Tshirt is a Guns'n'Roses one I picked up in Primark. They always have nice boyfriend tees. I always go up a size or two for that extra relaxed look. I threw a boyfriend shirt over the top to complete the look. Casual and comfy what more could you want?!

No comments:

Post a Comment