Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Style Steal: Dunnes does Valentino!

As you may already know I absolutely adore shoes! There's no better feeling than buying a fabulous new pair of heels for yourself. They instantly add glam to any outfit and they always fit! One of my favourite footwear designers at the moment is Valentino and I'm always on the hunt for a budget friendly version of his style of footwear. I picked up a beautiful neutral snakeskin pair in Office while in London a few months ago which you can read about here but was after something in black to take me into the Autumn. 


These beauties have just hit the shelves in Dunnes Stores and are also available online. They are part of the Savida range which is known for its on trend, high fashion pieces and excellent quality. These are a patent black with cream detailing and retail for €40. The heel is quite narrow and high so I wouldn't recommend these for high heel novices! I will be wearing mine with jeans and a blazer to glam up an otherwise casual look but they would look equally as good with an LBD. Get your pair quick as the Savida stuff usually sells out super quick!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog! I love how fashiony it is :) I would really appreciate it if you would give my blog a read & follow back x Fatihasc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete